Monday 4 July 2016

Warmaster: Final Chaos Chariot Unit


Finally! I have finished my third and final Chaos Chariot unit for Warmaster.

I am going to proxy Dragon Ogres as chariots for a 2000 point army so I can have 6 full units of them.  Because I'll be damned if I can be bothered painting/glueing one of these nuisances again! 


The final result is lovely though, if I do say so myself... <3

My migration to new acrylic paints continues.  Several "old" GW paints have bitten the dust, the latest being the old "Dwarf Bronze" I have used with a verdigris effect for all of my Chaos.

Here you can see that paint alongside the GW replacement called "Hashut Copper" and thankfully it appears to be a perfect match.

I don't have a huge amount of Chaos left to paint before I can field a legal 2000 or even 3000 point list but it's nice to know that I'm not having to search high and low for a crucial pot of paint!

No comments:

Post a Comment